From: Elecraft_K3@... [mailto:Elecraft_K3@...] On Behalf Of Roger Dallimore
Sent: 11 January 2008 22:56
To: Elecraft_K3@...
Subject: [Elecraft_K3] UK K3 delivery

Hi Paul,

I paid on delivery (£11.00 UPS surcharge). Good fun tracking the route
taken on the UPS website.

As expected, the K3 looks impressive even part built!

73
Roger MW0IDX K3IDX

HI

Just had an email from UPS to tell me my K3 is on route, how did you pay
your VAT?

Did they take payment on the door step when it arrived or what??

All the best and hope you enjoy the new toy

Paul

M0BMN

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.