Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft

you may have missed this, but we posted to the main Elecraft list last week that we have reconsidered and this is now an active development project.

73, Eric  WA6HHQ

On 6/20/2010 10:37 PM, David wrote:

Having had my annual discussion at Hamcom about locking the K3 to GPS this would appear to be true. last year I was told "HFers dont need it" Having said that, I saw a posting after Hamcom that it may be back on the design list due to demand!

Dave