Re: [Elecraft_K3] Re: Swapping Standard 2.7 kHz 5-pole Filter

David Ferrington, M0XDF

When I sent this, I wasn't aware of the car bomb (possibly bombs) found in
London today :-(

On 29/6/07 13:13, "David Ferrington, M0XDF" <M0XDF@Alphadene.co.uk> sent:

We don't have car bombs either (at the moment) - in fact I've never heard a
car bomb - seen some of the damage, but that was a long time ago.
Latest issues were suicide bombers and that was a couple of years ago now.
--
Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of
hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo,