From: tnnyswy@...
Subject: Re: [Elecraft_K3] New subject: Modulation monitoring
To: Elecraft_K3@...
Date: Saturday, December 19, 2009, 11:08 AM

Mel OM, would you by any chance be suggesting to Elecraft,  that a Scope wouldn't be a bad idea? Just wondering! hi hi!

From: Alan Bloom
To: Elecraft_K3@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Saturday, December 19, 2009, 8:25 AM

Thanks for those links Bob. Putting them all in one place like that
makes it easy to see how the regulations fit together.

By the way, I hope everyone noticed that the definition of occupied
bandwidth is that which contains 99% of the transmitted power. Your 3
dB or 6 dB bandwidth must be quite a bit less than that.

Al N1AL