73, Eric WA6HHQ
Elecraft.

--- In Elecraft_K3@..., Iain MacDonnell - N6ML <ar@...> wrote:

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 2:39 AM, Jim Rossell <k3qyr@...> wrote:

Where is 3.68 ? When I download all I get is 3.63.
3.68 is a beta release - pls read:

http://www.elecraft.com/K3/k3_beta_release_instructions.htm

~Iain / N6ML

________________________________
From: KD3TB <idarack@...>
To: Elecraft_K3@...
Sent: Mon, December 14, 2009 8:59:06 PM
Subject: [Elecraft_K3] Firmware 3.63

Where can I find a copy of Firmware Release 3.63 (last official release). I check the firmware website and did not find a copy and for some reason did not save a copy on my hard drive. I will need a full release so that I can go revert back from a newer firmware update.

I recently loaded the Beta Firmware Release 3.68 and used it in the  recent ARRL 10M contest for CW contacts.  I was getting a clicking noise from adjacent CW stations and not sure if the roofing filters configuration was working properly?  I was in my lowest filter (500 Hz), CW mode and stations that were out of the pass band for this filter (> than 500 Hz), were giving me a clicking sound. Not sure why and if this was operator error?  But best, to revert back to my previous firmware.

Thanks and regards, Irwin

Irwin Darack - KD3TB