Re: W2 wattmeter shipments have begun

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft

For anyone building the W2 kit, there is a hardware change from that shown
in the manual. The *bottom* cover is installed using four 3/16" (4.0 mm)
black pan head screws. These screws are supplied in your kits. That changes
the step at the bottom of page 12 that calls for two flat heads near the
front and two pan heads near the back. Use pan heads in all four locations.

This change will be published in the official errata next week.

Also note there are some other changes to your manual covered in errata A-1
now available on the Elecraft web site:

http://www.elecraft.com/manual/W2_Owner's_Manual_Errata_A-1.pdf

73, Eric  WA6HHQ