Re: We're dieing out here... Doesn't anyone have one yet???

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft

Hi Everyone,

I've had my head down working out all the fun production issues
ramping up K3 production. I planned to post a status update Monday,
but have been too busy to do so until today. Things are definitely
improving. I'll post status here and on the Elecraft list later today.

And Al, I just checked, your K3 ships today. :-)

73, Eric WA6HHQ
------

--- In Elecraft_K3@..., ajsoenke@... wrote:

I received an e-mail on 10/14 stating I'd be shipped within two
weeks. Aside from the 14th being a Sunday, unless it arrives today I'd
say there's a problem that We all can only wait on. I'd expect a
statement from "E" as soon as they have something they consider
reliable info.

Al WA6VNN? 'p