Re: Sidetone volume low - rear phones jack only. front is OK.

John Meade W2XS

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. But I've been told that the same set of headphones have been tried in both the front and rear and that only the rear jack has lower sidetone volume. (It's there, but lower in volume). I'll have to search the schematics to see if I can find where the sidetone is injected into the receiver audio, and if there is a difference between the front and rear headphone jacks.
Receiver volume = same in front and rear headphone jacks. Sidetone volume = lower only in the rear.
73, John W2XS

Join {Elecraft-K3@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.