Re: Sidetone volume low - rear phones jack only. front is OK.

mikerodgerske5gbc

Possibly a volume control inline on the rear?
That’s what I have

73
Mike R

7!
Absolutely Awesome

On Aug 26, 2022, at 10:34 AM, Bob McGraw - K4TAX <rmcgraw@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I'd never checked mine until now.  In doing so, I find both the front and rear PHONES locations to have the same level for the receiver and sidetone.   No issue here.
I trust one is using the same headphones for front and rear tests.  Perhaps a connector cleaning is in order.  However, this does not explain why there is a difference in front and rear connectors.  It would seem the same audio is fed to each one.