Re: What year was my K3 built?

Don Solberg

Thanks to everyone for great info.  I was not the original owner, but I do have the invoice that shows what was ordered.  I mistyped the serial number, it is 72 not 73 sorry about that. I assume that this one also would have shipped in early 2008.  It has had many upgrades since then and is in great shape.  Some day I will buy a K4 but there are still some key features for me that are still not there: IQ output for CW Skimmer, and remote operation software.  Until then my "old" K3 will be my primary radio,

73,

Don K9AQ