Re: K3 + HDSDR + RSP1A Help please

Bob Benedict, KD8CGH

I found the easiest and best way for me was to use Win4K3 which, in addition to providing excellent K3 rig control, also integrates the RSP1A into a panadapter display with full point and click tuning. If you have installed SDRUno then the drivers are installed and there's nothing else to install. There is a menu pick for the RSP1A and a section of the doc has clear directions. It's much easier to use the RSP1A than an LP-Pan/audio adapter since you don't have to balance the IQ or set an offset.

   Bob   KD8CGH