Re: 50 mhz/ 6 meter SWR

jeff stai wk6i

hi Bill - It sounds like you found a different solution, but just in case...

I was having a similar issue with SWR being off on 6 meters. It turned out that the fix for my very old K3 was to replace the pins on the KREF3 board with gold plated pins. If you have a newer K3 you'll already have the gold pins. 73 jeff wk6i

On Sat, May 7, 2022 at 6:32 PM Bill Gillenwater <k3sv@...> wrote:
I am running into a higher SWR when on 6 meters.

On the HF bands the SWR readings are accurate, ie; 10,15,20 tribander
readings all match the analyzer tests, 1-1 etc.

On 6 meters the analyzer shows 1.2 to 1 but when fed to the K-3 I get a
3.5-1 etc.

Am I missing something?

Also, can I use the internal tuner on 6 meters?

Thanks,

73 Bill

--
Jeff Stai ~ WK6I ~ wk6i.jeff@...