K3 + HDSDR + RSP1A Help please

K0ATV / Derek

Folks, I just picked up a used K3 and am very very excited about this radio. One of my wants is to utilize the IF out to my RSP1A and into an SDR program. I am not really particular to any SDR program if someone has info doing this with another. There is little and conflicting information about this scenario via google search. It does seem that others have done it, but the instructions given have some holes in them. I can get HDSDR control via Omni Rig working, but cannot for the life of me get viable spectrum data on the waterfall. I am apparently doing something wrong somewhere. If you have experience with this scenario please chime in, I could really use some help!

Derek / K0ATV