Email Responses - SPF & DKIM Failures

Clay Autery

Anyone feel like tackling this one?

ANY time I respond to a Groups.io using email, vs. signing in and doing so via the Website, I get a TON of SPF and DKIM failures back for various reasons from all the different servers in between me and wherever the response goes.

MY SPF and DKIM are perfectly configured.  I monitor 100% of all messages from ALL email addresses from my MX server.

This is obviously something that the Groups.io system is doing in processing, et al.

I am concerned that these failure reports will hurt my Mail Server's reputation and thus impact deliverability of email from my clients, me, et al...