Re: Firmware won't load

Mike Wendland <mike@...>

All this is correct on my end. It communicates with tuner, just won’t load firmware

photo
Mike and Jennifer Wendland
Bloggers, Podcasters, Travel writers, YouTube personalities
Phone  248-895-2786
Email mike@...
Podcast RVpodcast.com
Videos YouTube.com/RVLifestyle
Blog RVLifestyle.com
Check out our website arrow

On Oct 31, 2021, at 11:59 AM, Bob McGraw - K4TAX <rmcgraw@...> wrote:

Then the question remains, do you have communications with the KAT500?   If not, then the port on the KAT500 may be defective or the cable is defective.

I trust you do have the correct cable between the computer and KAT500 and it is connected to the PC Data port on the KAT500.  Do check all connections.   See page 20 in the KAT500 manual for cable requirements.