From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> On Behalf Of HB9DDS
Sent: Friday, 29 October, 2021 05:04
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] K3(s) - DATA

On Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 05:46 PM, ve3ki wrote:

Thanks Rich for that Info.

The USB port on a K3S or K3 with the KIO3B option can handle rig control and sound card data simultaneously with no problem. There is no need to separate the two; you can configure the software to use the KIO3B's serial port for rig control and the USB Audio Codec as the sound card for both receive and transmit. The rig control and the sound card can be done by different programs.

If I only have 1 cable from the K3(s) to the computer via USB port on the K3(s), what audio source do I select in the WSJT-X?

Daniel
HB9DDS