Re: P3 pan scope fails to start at power up

Dale, K9VUJ

My P3 comes on automatically when I power up the K3s that is until recently.  Now sometimes it stalls at power up, the  display blinks a few times and then either goes dark or comes to life.  I just had the power cable out and inspected it, used a little deoxit on it and it checked out fine.  I don't like RCA sockets very much.  I'm wondering if there might be something inside the P3 that is a problem.  I should open it up and take a look around.  It's been a few years since I put it together from a kit.

Dale, K9VUJ