Re: K3 Confirmation Beeps disappeared

Ian White

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 02:09 PM, john ni0k wrote:
The monitor volume affects the beeps.

Before writing my previous post, I had checked the effect of the MON setting but the confirmation beeps remained stubbornly absent.

Prompted by John's suggestion, I decided to check the effect of MON one more time; and for some reason, I also decided to change mode before doing so - and the beeps came back! They are now working again, on all modes. Strange...

The MON setting still has no effect on the level of confirmation beeps, but I had never expected or noticed that feature previously.

Thanks for the prompt, John. Case closed.

73 from Ian GM3SEK