From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> On Behalf Of Brad West
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 19:08
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: [Elecraft-K3] Line Out on K3/K3s

I've got the line out of my radio feeding directly into a multi channel mixer.  The output of the mixer goes directly to a couple of powered speakers.  Problem:  When keying the microphone, audio from the line out does not switch off and feedback from the speakers begins.  Up to now, I've been sliding the input to the mixer to "zero" during mic keying.

Is there a way to disable the line out during keying in the menu/config?  If not, I'll design a relay circuit to work off my footswitch.

Thanks for any help!

Brad, K5CMO