Re: K3 and selecting DVR messages with the KPOD

Mitch NW0M

Hi Tom,

You still have to code the Switch Macros to trigger M1-M4.  Looking at page 20 of the K-Pod manual lists the Switch Codes.

M1:  SWT21;
M2:  SWT31;
M3:  SWT35;
M4:  SWT39;

73, Mitch

On Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 05:15 AM, Tom Kruczek wrote:
Hey Dennis.  Thanks for the info.  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or perhaps I don't completely follow you.

I have several macros already defined for the K-Pod and they work fine.  If I understand your comments, you don't have anything in macro positions M1-4 in the K3 utility to get the K-Pod to playback corresponding DVR messages 1-4?

My macro slots M1-4 are empty and they do nothing when F1-F4 is pressed and held on the K-Pod, although Macro1 - Macro-4 does appear on the K3 sub display.
Can you please verify your macros M1-4 have no content in your K3 utility?  If they have content, what is it?
Thanks,
Tom / W1TXT