Re: internal ATU works fine on all but one band

Russ WQ0N

Hi Keith,  I located the necessary cable and performed both the Low Power Transmitter Gain Calibration and the 1 Milliwatt gain Calibration.  Both failed when they got to the 17M band.  the LP "settled at 4.8 W",  the MW "settled at 0.19 MW".  I have submitted a Tech Support Form, but I am also interested in attempting to "wiggle" the caps you suggested.  Can you tell me specifically where to locate them?  I have downloaded the K3s assembly manual which includes board images, but feel free to offer other another way to identify the caps.  Thanks again for your help!  - Russ WQ0N