From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Brown
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2021 15:44 PM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] USB rig control

On 6/13/2021 11:46 AM, Jerry wrote:
Is this true about “all” ham radios? My K3 operating in the 4.6 Mhz
area does not show opposite side bank leakage on another K3 with a pan adaptor.
It has become a common problem with late model Yaesu rigs. It can also be caused by overdriving an amplifier, or by using ALC between an amp and a rig, and depending on that ALC to set TX power.

73, Jim K9YC