From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert W5AJ
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2021 20:10 PM
To: elecraft-k3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] USB rig control

My bad

I was expecting to see USB as the option

Using the tried method of watching device manager, unplugged USB cable and reinserted.   Com4 went away then reappeared!  Sri for BW.

Also WSJT, audio input fails while doing TUNE

73 W5AJ

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021, 7:56 PM Robert W5AJ <woodr90@...> wrote:

What's driver or setup to get rig frequency through USB?  And issue xmit ??

My rigs are rs232 K3 and helping friend with K3's

Audio setup fine, automatically.

Oh, this K3's has P3 with rs233 hooked to P3

73 W5AJ