The receiver was working great, and then all of a sudden it stopped I must a monkied something up. Guess I'll have to load up an older backup that I have, unfortunately I've made a lot of changes since then that I'll lose oh well

I thought I was responding to Bill privately didn't mean to bother everybody on the reflector 73

Dean K2WW

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021, 17:53 Mel Marcus <melm@...> wrote:
Dean

I hope i am not repeating what you already know, but if you want to use the second receiver you have to have a second k3s style synch board.

Mel
NE9A

From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> on behalf of Dean LaClair via groups.io <dean.k2ww=gmail.com@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 8, 2021 11:11 AM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] What’s my K3 worth

Hey Bill I have another question for you,
Do you have the second receiver in your K3?
I bought a k3 gently used with the new syn boards and 2nd RX...
I can't seem to get the 2nd RX to work properly.
I've got something messed up in the settings, when I tap the sub button only one of the receivers works.
I've read the manual over and over and I still don't see what the issue is.
It was working fine when I bought the radio but I goofed something up.

73
Dean

On Mon, Jun 7, 2021, 21:31 Bill K9YEQ <k9yeq@...> wrote:

Prices have risen since then.  Parts,availability are all the new norm….  Not to mention…

Bill

K9YEQ