Re: K3 update

Bob McGraw - K4TAX

I suggest three things:  (a) using the K3 Utility, make a backup of your radio configuration.  (b) using the K3 Utility, download the latest version from the Elecraft site and install same into your radio.  (c) after install make another backup configuration.  {they will have different time stamps.}

I check for updates at least once a month on everything on my radios and my computers.   And I always make regular backups of the computers and radios.  Failing to do this is much like jumping out of an airplane and then realizing one forgot to put on their parachute.   It's then way too late to do anything about it.