Re: Support

Bob Novas

Ah.  Sorry, I can’t help you with that. I thought maybe you were referring to the form for ordering K3 parts.  73, Bob W3DK

From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io [mailto:Elecraft-K3@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill Carpenter
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2021 10:15
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Support

Hi Bob,

R22 in my 2KW sensing unit for my W2 which is in the sensing circuit and runs to ground smoked the other day.  I have no idea why and it happened suddenly on 20 meters FT8 at 100 watts.  I think I could try to replace it but I imagine it's a precision resistor and the sensor will need to be calibrated.  So I think I will need to send it in for repair - just waiting to hear from tech at Elecraft.

73, Bill NZ0T