Sound card for use with LP Pan and K3

Nathan H. Wood

I am using an LP Pan / Win4K3Suite (Win10) as a panadapter for my K3.  I have been using a ASUS Xonar U7 for a number of years.  It's served me well but is now showing signs of critical failures and needs to be retired.  I'm looking for a replacement 128kHz sound card that's reliable and provides a good noise floor.  The recommendations on the telepostinc.com/site haven't been updated since 2018.  Are there any sound cards that stand out as current top runners for this setup?  Personal experience preferred.  Thanks!

In a brief search, I found the following.
Xonar U5
ASUS XONAR SE 5.1
Xonar U7 MKII
BEHRINGER U-Phoria UMC202HD
StarTech.com 7.1 USB
Steinberg UR22

Are there any of these that stand out or any others that I missed?

Nathan, K4NHW