K3 to K3S Upgrade Parts Question

Ian Kahn

Happy Friday, all!

Last week, I ordered, with full payment down, all the available K3 to K3S upgrade components, for this final run. I have a quick question about that. I know the orders are expected to ship in June. Was there ever an expectation set on whether or not we'll have the upgrades in time to get our K3s ready for Field Day? If there was no information in that regard, could someone with familiarity (maybe from Elecraft?) chime in on whether or not parts receipt well before Field Day is a reasonable expectation? I totally understand if it isn't. I just want to make sure I set my own expectations appropriately.

Thanks and 73,

Ian, NV4C