Re: TX suddenly stopped working using WSJT-X

Jeffrey griffin

My audio drops out on occasion also. I find a WSJT s/w reboot fixes it every time….

73 Jeff kb2m

From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Lawn
Sent: Wednesday, May 5, 2021 2:00 PM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: [Elecraft-K3] TX suddenly stopped working using WSJT-X

I apologize as I know this has been covered before. The frustration here is that it was working fine the other day, and suddenly last night WSJT-X would no longer transmit. There seems to be no audio getting into the K3. I see and hear nothing from the K3 other than the red TX light. I've gone through the settings countless times and cannot find my error. I am confused by the fact that when I try to adjust the mic gain I end up selecting Line 0-60 which I don't think should be the case. By the way I am using the USB interface on the K3 for moving audio to and from the computer rather than an external soundcard. I'd appreciate it if someone showed me the error of my ways as I don't recall ever seeing this problem before.

73
Rick, W2JAZ