Re: K3S/P3 and K3/0-Mini set up

Ken WR7D

Thanks for the info so far.

That's a shame about the Win4K3Suite, but that wasn't a necessary requirement.

I really don't use the logging software for CAT control. I mainly just use that connection so the band and freq are automatically entered into the log. It sounds like using the serial connection on the RemoteRig box is a better solution than connecting the K3/0-Mini to the computer. Am I reading that correctly?

I'm still reading through the RemoteRig stuff and I know there are lots of different settings in the boxes. Just need to connect all the dots.