Re: K3s NO OUTPUT --- BAD K3s ???

Ray Maxfield

Sounds Political !

Ray  WA6VAB

From: Bob McGraw - K4TAX
Sent: Saturday, March 6, 2021 1:53 PM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] K3s NO OUTPUT --- BAD K3s ???

Damn straight because Donald Trump sure doesn't have the desire or ability to do so!

73 K4TAX

On 3/6/2021 3:42 PM, Sandor wetsel wrote:

GOD SAVE OUR NATION!

On 3/6/2021 1:19 PM, Chuck wrote:

GD,

Been a long time since I did SSB.   With just the K3s (USB) and Elecraft handheld mic, NOTHING else, get NO output when the PTT button is pushed, red TX Led comes on and RX audio goes off.

Mic is connected to the Front panel
Config Settings:  PTT--KEY=OFF-OFF;   PTT RLS=020     MIC BIN=OFF
Main Settings:  MIC SEL=FPH;    MIC+LIN=ON (tried off=same)

Am I missing something or has my K3s gone south for SSB.  Everything works for WSJTx.