Re: K3 setting for WSJT-X

KE1F Lou

Thank you guys, one of your advise solved my problem, I don't know who thank. Hi.

I followed published settings that didn't apply to my setup. Live and learn, I guess.

Next project is to integrated into my N1MM+.

Thank you all who helped this old man. (I don't feel old, only my year of birth gives me away)

73, Lou KE1F

On 3/1/2021 6:26 PM, Dennis Moore wrote:
How are you getting your xmit audio into the K3, and what is you Mic set to?

Dennis NJ6G

On 3/1/2021 15:10, KE1F Lou wrote:
I have a problem with sending FT8, using my K3/KAT500/KAP500.

The set up receives and decode properly. Keying the K3. But no RF out. I have the filters wide open.

The micro Keyer II and WSJT-X are set up properly. Only settings inĀ  question is the K3.

K3 is in Digi Mode A, VOX on, RF 50, AGC slow. What other setting have to be right for proper operation?

73, Lou KE1F

Ps: it used to work but the computer bugs decided otherwise.