Yes I do.

Sound card mHam Keyer II.

Lou

On 3/1/2021 8:49 PM, Bob Hallock wrote:
Lou,
Some thoughts,
Do you have the upgraded  KIO3B?  What is your sound card?
Bob K7TM

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 4:41 PM Joe Subich, W4TV <lists@...> wrote:

 > K3 is in Digi Mode A,

Data_A or AFSK_A?

 > VOX on,

Not applicable.  MK II generates hardware PTT if properly configured.

> What other setting have to be right for proper operation?
Are both Line in and Line out connectors firmly seated?

Is MENU:MIC SEL = Line In?

Have you set the K3 Mic Gain *after* selecting Data Submode = DATA_A
*AND* selecting What other setting MENU:MIC SEL = Line In?

Is Windows Volume Mixer (Headset Earphone (microHAM CODEC)) set to
approximately 80%?

Is microHAM Router -> Audio Switching -> FSK/DIGITAL set to Line Input
(rear)?

Have you followed the "Setting Audio Levels" section of the MK II
Users Manual to confirm that all levels/audio routing is correct?

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV