Re: 6.3mm to 3.5mm adapter broke off in paddle jack

Chris Cox, N0UK

Thanks for the suggestion, Mike. I’ll give that a try.

I have to admit that I haven’t been paying close attention the KX3 group of late since my change of focus to the K3!
That will probably change come July/August as I prepare to press the KX3 into service again as the 10GHz I/F!

Chris Cox, N0UK
chrisc@chris.org

On Feb 26, 2021, at 6:32 PM, VE9AA - Mike <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca> wrote:

This happened to us here 2 weeks ago, but not on a K3, but my sons old desktop computer.
My wife found a long, skinny pair of tweezers from her craft room and yanked the 3 parts out of the headphone jack in one go.

When I got home, I was very impressed. I probably would've stuck a thin wire or guitar string in there with a miniscule hook on it.

Something tells me this was a thread on the KX3 forum a couple weeks ago of this exact subject.

GL Chris

Mike
On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 06:18 PM, Chris Cox, N0UK wrote:
hat should of course read as 6.3 to 3.5mm adapter.

Chris Cox, N0UK
chrisc@chris.org