Re: Does work the contact form?

Bill Maddock

Obviously that’s why they recommend only using about 2 watts output (10 watt unit) on the Ukrainian transverter. Guess that is supposed to keep the IMD down to a manageable level.

On Monday, February 22, 2021, 3:02 PM, Jim Brown <k9yc@...> wrote:

There is often a contrary relationship between "cheap" and "good."

There's a reason why quality stuff like Elecraft and Down East Microwave
costs more.

73, Jim K9YC