Re: FS - K3 / K4 RearPanel Microphone Adapter

Mike Kopacki

Andy, if you still have it, can you confirm it also works with the K3S?  Can you send a pic of the ends?  Where did you get it from?

I’m a new K3S owner and would like to use that rear panel mic jack!

Thanks,
Mike NJ2OM

On Feb 5, 2021, at 10:09 AM, andrew vavra via groups.io <avavra1@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I have 1 microphone adapter cablee remaining.

This one connects to the rear panel Mic & PTT inputs and allows you to connect your 8-pin microphone to the rear inputs instead of the front.  It is approximately 18 inches long.

$10 + $2 for postage.

Contact me here or off list at my callsign via the ARRL.net eMail reflector

-- Andy, KD3RF