Re: KX3 audio

Bill Maddock

Yes you will need a time sync program to make sure computer time is on time. There are several out there. If you have audio going to computer WSJT will work with out the CAT interface. You will just need to band changes manually. Getting computer time within 1/2 second is crucial.

On Saturday, January 30, 2021, 11:15 AM, Larry <telegrapher@q.com> wrote:

I thought there might be something to that but also thought that there
was something in WIN10.   Ok, will do some searching.  I've heard of
several options for them but didn't think it would apply to my
situation.  Now to find a good reliable one.

thanks

Larry

W0OGH