K3 Loaded With SSB filters for sale #forsale

Proberbs356@...

K3 for sale (Not a K3S)

Hi everyone,

I have a dual Receive K3 #8655 (not S nor “synth boards) included” for sale. It’s beautiful. I always keep it covered with a pillow case were not in use.

it has the following installed:

KRX3 Dual RX
KAT3 Automatic ATU
KFL3A 2.8 for 2.7 KHz swap on both receivers
KFL3A 2.1 KHz On both receivers (8 pole)
KFL3A 1.8 KHz on both receivers (8 pole)
400 Hz CW filter (8 pole) on both RX
KXV3A RX Ant out and XVerter Interface
KDVR3 DVR Voice Recorder
KBPF3 General RX Module
KFL3B FM IR FM Bandwidth 8 pole (on RX 1)

Includes all factory manuals as well as Fred Cady Book.

It does not have the factory boxes.

This Rig is a 2014 factory build and was almost $6000 new.

Very good shape  you can see it working on my YouTube channel “Ham Radio Live.”

$2500 OBO Includes Insured shipping CONUS only. PayPal or Zelle. NO TRADES  I have a K4D that’s almost here and I’m trying to put aside money for the K40 “K4 Mini”

Larry Deyoe
K7HN