Re: Switching between SSB and Data

w0rw

Thanks for the ideas,
i have found other guys who have had this same issue.
i downloaded the K3 Programmer's Reference manual... Daunting...
i didn't find any examples that fit, i better not mess with any of that stuff.
My WSPR data is going into the USB Mode so i can't switch to the Data Mode.
That may be the answer, if i can get my Data going into the Data Mode then when i go from Data to USB using the Mode switch,  i won't have to go through the Menu to switch the Mic F,Pl and Bias.
It looks like the Macro programming function, P.11.1.2 in Fred Cady's Book, could preform the task but just a bit to complex for me.
End of topic.
XXXX
Paul  w0rw