Re: CW from keyboard?

Peder Kittelson W7RPK

One more thing.  You need to start the transmitting first by clicking on the transmit button.  Then it will keep transmitting until you click on it to stop.  So at that point you can transmit anything and anything until you click the stop button.

On Sat, Dec 5, 2020 at 10:10 AM Peder Kittelson via groups.io <peder.kittelson=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Make sure that you have not done ANY work in the programming tab area before you attempt to transmit continuously.  I finally figured out that if I want to simply transmit in the terminal area I should restart the program and go directly to the terminal area and transmit there.  It works.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 10:47 PM ke9uw <c-hawley@...> wrote:
I can type into the P3 transmit window from the keyboard, do ctrl T and transmit what I have typed. But, with VOX turned on, I type and it still fills the transmit window and won't transmit until I hit ctrl T. What am I needing to do to transmit while typing?