Re: CW from keyboard?

Peder Kittelson W7RPK

Make sure that you have not done ANY work in the programming tab area before you attempt to transmit continuously.  I finally figured out that if I want to simply transmit in the terminal area I should restart the program and go directly to the terminal area and transmit there.  It works.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 10:47 PM ke9uw <c-hawley@...> wrote:
I can type into the P3 transmit window from the keyboard, do ctrl T and transmit what I have typed. But, with VOX turned on, I type and it still fills the transmit window and won't transmit until I hit ctrl T. What am I needing to do to transmit while typing?