From: Bob Chortek
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2020 8:40 PM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: [Elecraft-K3] K3 ALC

I’m trying to get my K3 to work on WSJTX.

After literally hours the RX finally works.

No amount of fiddling has helped with TX.

How do I get the K3 to TX?  I can’t use CAT until I get the USB/RS232 cable.

I’ve read numerous post about setting the levels so the ALC meter on the K3 shows 4 bars and the 5th just flickers.  No matter what I do NOTHING shows up on the ALC meter.

Can someone please help me?

Id be VERY appreciative!

73,

Bob AA6VB