Re: K4 vs Flex

redarlington <rdarlington@...>

I bought a K3S because I didn't want to be tied to a computer even though 90% of what I do is digital modes.   Sometimes a guy just wants to sit down and spin a knob.

And a week later I found out about the Maestro system.

If I had to do it again, Flex all the way.   I love my K3S.  It's awesome, it's portable.  I use it for FD and WFD, and use it with external transverters, etc.  I really love it.  I bet I would've really loved that Flex more!

-Bob

On Sat, Nov 7, 2020 at 12:21 PM Mel Marcus <melm@...> wrote:
All

I know this is a dumb question to ask here but i am going to do it anyway:

If you had a choice of purchasing a K4 or a Flex right now. What would you do and why?

If you chose the K4 would you order int Kat4 with it?

Mel
NE9A