Re: K3 K3S Parts

Karl Grunewald

One alternative, for the truly devoted to any one radio, is to purchase a second radio of the same model. This becomes increasing reasonable as the generations of newer radios appear. Initially it can be a fully functioning radio, allowing a swap-out and more leasurely repair of the first radio. Later, one of the radios can become a "parts" radio. I have done this successfully with Omni6+'s for many years. I am slowly transitioning to K3's at this point and looking forward to more K3's becoming available.

73,

Karl
N8NA
Delaware