Re: K3 K3S Parts

Gerard <scanneg@...>

Bob, that has nothing to do with customer support.  A K3 and K3S should have full support for 10-20yrs.   They are not disposable radios. I'm if I had a Maserati, Ferrari I'd expect the best parts and service Is Elecraft a street company or top range. 😁

On Fri 6 Nov 2020, 15:47 Bob Hammond G4DBW via groups.io, <bobatbay=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Another thought on this one .... once the K4 starts rolling off the production line in significant numbers, I would predict we will see more K3 and K3S appear on the second hand market. Will owners separate out the extras from the basic K3 K3S and sell thiese as stand alone boards/ filters ?

From what I see on ebay there is more money to be made selling these used boards/ filters as separates, which do not necessarlily add the same value to a complete radio.

73

Bob G4DBW