Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] K3S parts availability???
From: "Drew Vonada-Smith K3PA" <drew@...>
Date: Thu, November 05, 2020 6:45 am
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io

Fred,

The K3S was discontinued quite a while ago, just before the K4 hit the streets.

Did Elecraft say they did not have KIO3 boards to sell you, or that they could not service the radio?  I see no reason they would need a board swap if they service it, they should be able to troubleshoot to component level.

If they really are not servicing K3s because of no longer producing full boards, I think many of us will be concerned.  Please clarify.

73,
Drew K3PA