K3/P3 fs

Sandor wetsel

K3 with KAT100, KPA100, KRX3 with. 2.7 filter, KXV3 RF I/O, KIO3 AF/ DIG I/O.  MAIN RX  has 13k, 6k, 2.7k, 1.8k and 250 hz filters, also includes the PR6 pre amp.  Comes with original box, manual, Elecraft hand mic and power cord,
Also included is a P3 panadapter with original box, manual (no options) and K3 cable kit.  This is a great combination and works great but I miss my TenTec Orion.  I'll add a Signalink and home brew cable as well.  Asking 2k plus shipping but would rather local pick up Near DFW.
THANKS
Sandor KG4FET
email direct (call)@bellsouth.net for pics and questions