K3S parts availability???

Fred-K0FG

How long has the K3S been discontinued?   Or has it been discontinued?   Is it obsolete?   I have a K3 and a K3s.   The K3S recently took a surge during a storm that wiped out the KIO3B USB connectivity function.   Replacement parts are not available.   I am on a list to get one, if/when they decide to make more.   Do I just give up on the K3S?   Are they just pushing the K4.   Customer support did not say they don't have the parts in stock, they just said to put your name on the list so if they decide to make more they will let you know.  No estimated date of when they will even make the decision, let alone make the parts?   It all depends on demand???   Does not sound very comforting to me.    Yeah, I am very disappointed.
Fred, K0FG