From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io [mailto:Elecraft-K3@groups.io] On Behalf Of KE8G via groups.io
Sent: 04 November 2020 23:55
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Best way to remote a K3 or K3S

I started out using RemoteRig about 5 or 6 years ago, but have since gone to a combination of software.  I use Win4K3suite & N1mm+ with the Winkeyer.  I have a webrelay that is used to turn the K3s on via a web browser, then everything is controlled either by Win4K3suite or N1mm+.  I have been using this set up for about 4 years now and I really like it.  To control the KAT500 and KPA500, I use Elecraft's software.  I spend a lot of time away from my shack, so this is a great alternative.

A very inexpensive alternative to buying the RemoteRig boxes.

Good luck in your quest!

73 de Jim - KE8G

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 6:29 PM Colin Smithers <colin@...> wrote:

Thanks all for your comments.

I'm now trying to try out the Remotehams software..

73, Colin G4CWH