Re: Best way to remote a K3 or K3S

Gordon LaPoint

Colin,
   Remotehams.com software can use the K3 or K3/0 as a "front panel" when the remote server is connected to a K3.  The amount of "front panel" that is active is less if the remote radio is NOT a k3.  I use it with a Kenwood TS-590sg and it gives me the basic knobs, but more with a K3 on the remote end.
And the software is free, so its worth a try before investing in RemoteRig.  I also have remoterig, which is great, but pricey.
Gordon - N1MGO

On 11/4/2020 10:59 AM, Colin Smithers wrote:
Who has had great success remoting a K3 or K3S?

I have the K3/0 and I'm considering Remoterig?...

Your views welcomed

73, Colin G4CWH